Friday, November 1, 2013

I’m in Brasilia after a couple of concerts and some master classes in Goiania (at Universidade Federal de Goiania) during the last days.
I’ve had the pleasure to perform with my friends David Gardner (cello), Alessandro Borgomanero (violin) and Julie Nesrallah (mezzo-soprano).
A taste of Brahms op.8 together with “Briefe an die unsterblieche Geliebte” an excellent work by my colleague James Wright based on the letters to the immortal beloved by L. van Beethoven.
We had nice days together, weather is quite hot and humid, I’ve seen again the monkeys which I like a lot, and had a night in a proper Churrascaria!


Now, before I take a flight to Italy, the last Brazilian project during this tour: a recording to be done in the next 2 days with David Gardner.

No comments:

Post a Comment